Prodigy of Might N Magic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Prodigy of Might N Magic

Chat, Sell and give ideas for the Guild.

Hello and Welcome to the Prodigy of Might N Magic fourms. (if your not a guild member please don't register)

Brewtail
    Brewtail
    Admin

Hello and Welcome to the Prodigy of Might N Magic fourms. (if your not a guild member please don't register) Empty Hello and Welcome to the Prodigy of Might N Magic fourms. (if your not a guild member please don't register)

Post  Brewtail Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:41 pm

Hello fellow guildies, this is your GL Brewtail my real name is Nathan I'm 32 years old have 2 wonderful kids and live in the shity state of Oklahoma for now. As you might have noticed I have 8 alt toons and am an avid WOW player. I hope your expearince with my guild is a happy one. Please fell free to ask me any questions in game and on here that you might have I know the game fairly well but I'm sure there are others that know more. I have not made a toon to end game as of yet but have been playing for a little over 2 years. I have a problem staying on just one class, I have may toons though in or neer the lvl 40+ range on another realm. I lost 1 account becouse it was really another persons and with it lost my highest lvl toon that was neer lvl 55, and that was before lich king came out

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:43 am